Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heres one about me...

At my nans *Again, i only go there once a year!!!!! And shes a fantastic cook!*

My Mum borght 4 little glass piggies for my grandparents on holiday when i was a baby.
They go out the room and when they come back id got then and bitten the tails off. First my mum thought id cut my mouth open, but then took me to hospital to see if id swalowed them. Doctors couldnt find anything so my mum had to go on poo watch...I play with those piggies every time i see em.

When my mum was out and dad (when living with us) was in the garden my sister decided to change my nappy..... shit all over the walls cause she *wiped it to clean it*.

Another baby shit story. Friend of my parents whos alot like Garth in waynes world's earliest memory was when his parents where holding a party and he was stuck in a cot pram in a mood. He needed changing and his parents wernt there so he picked out his poo and threw it at the door.

No comments: